[3G Fix + Hotspot Fix] Q/A for Lollipop based and Cyanogenmod Based ROMs For MT6582 and MT6592
Hello Guys,
This is the Q/A thread for fixing bugs in Lollipop based and Cyanogenmod 12.1 based Custom ROMs.
All the ROMs have been Powered by http://mtkroms.com
Give proper credit and the credits must be placed at THE TOP OF THE POST, Just after the Title. The credits must look like this :
"This ROM has been powered by http://mtkroms.com
The original ROM can be found at : link of the original post"
Doing this is a must or action will be taken
Q/A
Q. Can I port any Lollipop ROM in this site for MT6582 to my MT65xx device ?
A. No you cannot, this ROM can only be ported to MT6582
Q. Can I port any Lollipop ROM in this site for MT6592 to my MT65xx device ?
A. No you cannot this ROM can only be ported to MT6592
Q. I am using android 4.2.2 can I use this Lollipop ROM for MT6582 device.
A. No you cannot this ROM is only for 4.4.2 or 4.4.4
Q. I am using android 4.2.2 can I use this Lollipop ROM for MT6592 device.
A. No you cannot this ROM is only for 4.4.2 or 4.4.4
Q. I am having trouble while booting this Lollipop ROM For MT6582
A. Try to report the ROM by changing the Mount Points correctly
Q. I am having trouble while booting this Lollipop ROM For MT6592
A. Try to report the ROM by changing the Mount Points correctly
Q. I am stuck on Android is Upgrading what to do ?
A. First of all Wipe Data/Factory reset your device. It is suggested that you use the latest KitKat supported PhilZ or TWRP recovery. CWM will not work. Then flash this ROM reboot if still stuck there. Reflash this ROM without wiping data and then reboot.
Q. Tired of rebooting to see apps in Launcher ?
A. Go to Settings > App > All Apps and find Trebuchet and Fore Stop it and BOOM all apps will appear without reboot
-Tirth Patel
Q. Can't connect to camera issue, WiFI, SIM, Bluetooth not working ?
A. Go to Settings>Developer Options and Enable Advanced Boot. Press and hold the Power Button. Select reboot>soft reboot and reboot everything will work.
Note : You must do a soft reboot every time you turn your device ON and OFF
Q. Wifi, Bluetooth, SIM still not working ?
A. Replace from stock to port : /etc/firmware,security,wifi,bluetooth
Q. Camera is green or Camera isn't working at all ?
A. Replace from stock to port :
- libcameracustom.so
- libfeatureio.so
- libjpeg.so
- libdpframework.so
Q. Fix Google Sync Problem.
A. Thanks to these guys who found a solution, you shall try anyone of them. But flashing a different Gapps is not guranteed to solve the problem in all devices.
a) "I manage to fix sync problem with installing other Gaps" - Sasko Bikov
b) "turn off location in SETTINGS, reboot your phone. Work for me" - Ivan Kokic
c) "i had a problem with google contact sync etc today i fixed it by turning off gps and then reboot and now the problem is solved" - Unknown
Q. Bad Battery Backup ?
A. This might or might not work for all devices, but using this trick I and a few of my friends were able to get 8 hours of battery backup (it depends on the mAh of your battery)
Before putting it on charging, go to Settings>Battery>Battery mode and select "Balanced" and after charging it or removing from charging again go there and select "Power Save"
Q. Fix Ringtone bug
A. Download this theme : Theme Download and install it. From theme manager apply the newly installed theme check all options including ringtone,notification,alarm.
- Thanks to Steve
Q. Remove nav bar from ROM
A. Add this line at the end of build.prop : "qemu.hw.mainkeys=1" without ""
Q. Got inverted touch ?
A. Replace from libinput.so from stock to port
Q. In OctOS GPS is working in some devices. You may try to check if it works in your device by replacing the files. If it does not work then DO NOT REPORT IT IN THE COMMENTS
A. Replace libmnlp and gps.conf
Q. 3G is not working ?
A. Download this ZIP : CM 3G Fix
- Replace (don't delete) /etc/firmware folder from stock to the zip
- Flash via Recovery
- By Vijay Jaiswal
Q. Fix Microphone and Sound Recorder in all CM based ROMs
A. Go to Audio Recorder > Options, Archieve Type and Change AMR to 3GPP or WAV
- Thanks to Blog do M4rQu1Nh0S
Also try out this Patch Made by Me, Just flash it (MT6582) : Download, Click Here
Q. Icons and everything is too small or big ?
A. Find a line called "density" in both Stock and Port build.prop and use the value of stock rom in port build.prop
Q. No Audio ?
A. Replace libaudio.primary.default.so
Q. Sensors not working ?
A. Replace sensor.default.so and rename it to sensor.mt65xx.so and replace from stock to CM based ROM
replace xx with 82 or 92 depending on your chipset
Q. Fix Mic, Bluetooth Headset, Hotspot in all CM 12.1 ROMs. Flashable ZIP
A. Flash this zip via recovery, no need to do anything just flash it.
Download : CM 12.1 All Bug Fixes ZIP
- Flashable ZIP By Me, Patches By An Awesome Russian Dev
Q. Hotspot not working ?
A. Finally we have a fix
Download : netd
then open adb terminal in the place where you downloaded netd.
Type "adb push netd /system/bin/" without "" and then reboot. It worked for me !!!!!
- By An Awesome Russian Dev
Q. Microphone not working in Google now ?
A. Again another most awaited fix :D
Download : audio_policy.conf
then open adb terminal in the place where you downloaded netd.
Type "adb push audio_policy.conf /system/etc/" without "" and then reboot. It worked for me !!!!!
- By An Awesome Russian Dev
Q. Network started dropping suddenly while making calls ? (This is completely rare to happen)
A. Replace :
/etc/apns-conf.xml
Q. Camera not working even after using the above camera fix in this post in Build 1 of CM 12.1 Beta 7 For MT6582 ?
A. From a CM 12.1 ROM or CM 12.1 based ROM in which camera is working copy all files which have the word "libcam" and replace it in beta 7 build 1 and camera will work. Make sure you reflash the whole ROM again.
If you do not have a working build then visit the post below and download a flashable zip
Visit : Flashable Bug Fix ZIP
If you have any more questions comment down below I will try to fix them. And please do not report about any bugs saying please fix this. A lot of hard work has gone into making these ROMs. I already know what bugs are in the ROM. I will try to fix them and give a updated ROM link. Till then do not report any bugs. Just booting this ROM in your device is most important.
This is the Q/A thread for fixing bugs in Lollipop based and Cyanogenmod 12.1 based Custom ROMs.
All the ROMs have been Powered by http://mtkroms.com
Give proper credit and the credits must be placed at THE TOP OF THE POST, Just after the Title. The credits must look like this :
"This ROM has been powered by http://mtkroms.com
The original ROM can be found at : link of the original post"
Doing this is a must or action will be taken
Q/A
Q. Can I port any Lollipop ROM in this site for MT6582 to my MT65xx device ?
A. No you cannot, this ROM can only be ported to MT6582
Q. Can I port any Lollipop ROM in this site for MT6592 to my MT65xx device ?
A. No you cannot this ROM can only be ported to MT6592
Q. I am using android 4.2.2 can I use this Lollipop ROM for MT6582 device.
A. No you cannot this ROM is only for 4.4.2 or 4.4.4
Q. I am using android 4.2.2 can I use this Lollipop ROM for MT6592 device.
A. No you cannot this ROM is only for 4.4.2 or 4.4.4
Q. I am having trouble while booting this Lollipop ROM For MT6582
A. Try to report the ROM by changing the Mount Points correctly
Q. I am having trouble while booting this Lollipop ROM For MT6592
A. Try to report the ROM by changing the Mount Points correctly
A. First of all Wipe Data/Factory reset your device. It is suggested that you use the latest KitKat supported PhilZ or TWRP recovery. CWM will not work. Then flash this ROM reboot if still stuck there. Reflash this ROM without wiping data and then reboot.
Q. Tired of rebooting to see apps in Launcher ?
A. Go to Settings > App > All Apps and find Trebuchet and Fore Stop it and BOOM all apps will appear without reboot
-Tirth Patel
Q. Can't connect to camera issue, WiFI, SIM, Bluetooth not working ?
A. Go to Settings>Developer Options and Enable Advanced Boot. Press and hold the Power Button. Select reboot>soft reboot and reboot everything will work.
Note : You must do a soft reboot every time you turn your device ON and OFF
Q. Wifi, Bluetooth, SIM still not working ?
A. Replace from stock to port : /etc/firmware,security,wifi,bluetooth
Q. Camera is green or Camera isn't working at all ?
A. Replace from stock to port :
- libcameracustom.so
- libfeatureio.so
- libjpeg.so
- libdpframework.so
Q. Fix Google Sync Problem.
A. Thanks to these guys who found a solution, you shall try anyone of them. But flashing a different Gapps is not guranteed to solve the problem in all devices.
a) "I manage to fix sync problem with installing other Gaps" - Sasko Bikov
b) "turn off location in SETTINGS, reboot your phone. Work for me" - Ivan Kokic
c) "i had a problem with google contact sync etc today i fixed it by turning off gps and then reboot and now the problem is solved" - Unknown
A. This might or might not work for all devices, but using this trick I and a few of my friends were able to get 8 hours of battery backup (it depends on the mAh of your battery)
Before putting it on charging, go to Settings>Battery>Battery mode and select "Balanced" and after charging it or removing from charging again go there and select "Power Save"
Q. Fix Ringtone bug
A. Download this theme : Theme Download and install it. From theme manager apply the newly installed theme check all options including ringtone,notification,alarm.
- Thanks to Steve
Q. Remove nav bar from ROM
A. Add this line at the end of build.prop : "qemu.hw.mainkeys=1" without ""
Q. Got inverted touch ?
A. Replace from libinput.so from stock to port
Q. In OctOS GPS is working in some devices. You may try to check if it works in your device by replacing the files. If it does not work then DO NOT REPORT IT IN THE COMMENTS
A. Replace libmnlp and gps.conf
Q. 3G is not working ?
A. Download this ZIP : CM 3G Fix
- Replace (don't delete) /etc/firmware folder from stock to the zip
- Flash via Recovery
- By Vijay Jaiswal
Q. Fix Microphone and Sound Recorder in all CM based ROMs
A. Go to Audio Recorder > Options, Archieve Type and Change AMR to 3GPP or WAV
- Thanks to Blog do M4rQu1Nh0S
Also try out this Patch Made by Me, Just flash it (MT6582) : Download, Click Here
Q. Icons and everything is too small or big ?
A. Find a line called "density" in both Stock and Port build.prop and use the value of stock rom in port build.prop
Q. No Audio ?
A. Replace libaudio.primary.default.so
Q. Sensors not working ?
A. Replace sensor.default.so and rename it to sensor.mt65xx.so and replace from stock to CM based ROM
replace xx with 82 or 92 depending on your chipset
Q. Fix Mic, Bluetooth Headset, Hotspot in all CM 12.1 ROMs. Flashable ZIP
A. Flash this zip via recovery, no need to do anything just flash it.
Download : CM 12.1 All Bug Fixes ZIP
- Flashable ZIP By Me, Patches By An Awesome Russian Dev
Q. Hotspot not working ?
A. Finally we have a fix
Download : netd
then open adb terminal in the place where you downloaded netd.
Type "adb push netd /system/bin/" without "" and then reboot. It worked for me !!!!!
- By An Awesome Russian Dev
Q. Microphone not working in Google now ?
A. Again another most awaited fix :D
Download : audio_policy.conf
then open adb terminal in the place where you downloaded netd.
Type "adb push audio_policy.conf /system/etc/" without "" and then reboot. It worked for me !!!!!
- By An Awesome Russian Dev
Q. Network started dropping suddenly while making calls ? (This is completely rare to happen)
A. Replace :
/etc/apns-conf.xml
Q. Camera not working even after using the above camera fix in this post in Build 1 of CM 12.1 Beta 7 For MT6582 ?
A. From a CM 12.1 ROM or CM 12.1 based ROM in which camera is working copy all files which have the word "libcam" and replace it in beta 7 build 1 and camera will work. Make sure you reflash the whole ROM again.
If you do not have a working build then visit the post below and download a flashable zip
Visit : Flashable Bug Fix ZIP
If you have any more questions comment down below I will try to fix them. And please do not report about any bugs saying please fix this. A lot of hard work has gone into making these ROMs. I already know what bugs are in the ROM. I will try to fix them and give a updated ROM link. Till then do not report any bugs. Just booting this ROM in your device is most important.
Edit:no worries i got back to my stock rom through my back up, any ideas on what went wrong so i could fix it
ReplyDeletedid you port it the way it was shown in the porting guide ?
DeleteYup ported it by following the guide but i think i had a bit trouble at updater script , the blocks map and mount had the same values so i dint do any changes to it, thats what i think but i cant find any other problem
Deleteyou have which kernel version ?
Deletekernel version is 3.4.67
Deletenow I am certain that you are doing something wrong. are you sure you are using MT6582 and not the other variants of it like MT6582M
Deletenot really, even mtk droid tools says mt6582, hmm maybe its due to resolution or something
Deleteresolution is no problem. ummm......
Deletei'll try something and get back to you contact me via email : ajit4guraya@gmail.com try to install team viewer and i will port the ROM for you tomorrow after school
maybe ill try to install the kernels you posted for kitkat for mt6582 and then try installing the rom again
Deletethey are not flashable they are ment for compiling purposes only
Deletethank you so much but just to be sure do you have any custom kernels i could flash
DeleteAlso i see your an otaku, if you need any anime recommends then pm me if you want
ReplyDelete:3
exams right now, will be watching kuroko no basket after it :3 it is awesome watched season 1
Deleteim on knb season 3 lel kaijo vs seirin is just great c:
DeleteThats a good anime but if you into the whole basketball thing then watch ro-ku-bu
DeleteWhen it will be available to Mt6572 ?
ReplyDeletedid a background check of my kernels , it seems the maker of many device are greedy snobs that they installed kernels of mt8312 on my device which has mt6582, do you have any flashable kernels of mt6582(i dont think device matters to me)
ReplyDeleteoh snap !
Deletenope i dont have them
do i have to pack and unback boot image for porting
ReplyDeletei have already stated what must be done and what must not be done. if you do not understand then this ROM is not for you it is for experienced porters and developers only
Deleterather than give the image links you could have just told me your problem, couldn't you ?
ReplyDeleteyou must edit build.prop and change this line value ro.sf.hwrotation=180 to ro.sf.hwrotation=0
problem solved
Hi Ajit, thank you for your awesome roms.
ReplyDeleteread before you post. The post clearly states this is for experienced porters and developers only who have knowledge about porting
ReplyDeleteOh, wrong example I guess. Anyway, the point is to make things easier either for them or you. Thank you for your attention.
ReplyDeleteHi Ajit !! I'm perfectly running ported lolifox 4.4.2 (from your earlier post) on my MT6592 device. To port RESURRECTION REMIX you posted below instructions on which I have some queries:
ReplyDeleteReplace from stock to port :
- kernel or zimage depending on the tool you use
=> Do I need to port kernel as well? (Looks like same kernel version in your attached REMIX screenshot) If yes then I followed all instructions from link (http://www.mtkroms.com/2015/02/unpacprepack-bootimg-and-port-kernel.html) but FYI - REMIX ROM does not contain any "export BOOTCLASSPATH" content so Do I need to skip this step ? OR just using STOCK boot.img file will work fine?
- libmali.so
- hwcomposer.mt6592.so
=> Is this only two files that i need to change from STOCK to PORT?
OR Do I need to follow all porting steps which you have mentioned while porting "LOLIFOX" ROM ?
I have updated mointing points in updater script and able flash ROM without any error but still stuck at bootloop. Could you please help me on this - where I was wrong?
I have already mentioned what must be replace in the porting guide of the R.Remix ROM, upto you to do as the post says or not
ReplyDeleteThanks man for your quick reply !! So It means that I just need to replace only three things as you have already mentioned in the R.Remix post (zimage,libmali.so and hwcomposer.mt6592.so) to taste a real lolipop, am I right ?
Deletego to developer options> enable advanced reboot and then do a soft reboot everything will work. You have to do a soft reboot everytime you turn your device off and then turn it back on
ReplyDeleteafter enabling advanced boot press and hold the power button>reboot>soft reboot
DeleteHey can you help me on fixing WiFi, Bluetooth n SIM problem as I have ported IT to my device
ReplyDeletei have already added the fix for that in this post
ReplyDeletethanx u re the man
ReplyDeletesorry man cant get my camera and audio to work even if i did a soft reboot
ReplyDeletereplace libaudio.primary.default.so to fix audio and for camera replace :
Deletelibcameracustom.so
libfeatureio.so
libjpeg.so
libdpframework.so
thank you very much this has helped me to fix camera and audio
Deletenow iam just enjoying the best custom rom ever
Awesome :D
Deletehave fun tasting lollipop for the first time ever !!! don't forget my name though ;)
Thank you so much!!!
ReplyDeleteenjoy lollipop
Deleteturn your device off for 5 mins then turn it on. Use it for some time and then do a soft reboot
ReplyDeleteThanks for the quick reply...I'll let u know about the result...
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAjit brother, ur solution for soft reboot hang had no effect. When I switched on the device 1st it always went to the recovery. Then it rebooted normally....
ReplyDeleteumm..........
Deleteemail me at : ajit4guraya@gmail.com with complete details
The Camera, WiFI, SIM, Bluetooth still not working even after soft reboot.
ReplyDeletego to selinux changer app grant root permissions and then change mode to permissive and then soft reboot
DeleteIt's already in permissive mode. The headset is not detected, the sounds coming from both external speaker and headset.
Delete[5.1] Resurrection Remix LP 5.1 For MT6582
ReplyDeleteDownload link is not work for me.
Please give alternate link
link is working use a different browser. many people have downloaded it so there is no question of link not working
DeleteSIM Card and Headset still not detected... also, the Trebuchet (default home) search bar used KK style instead the LP style, is it because using the KK kernel?
ReplyDeletecheck if you have your IMEI or not by dialing *#06#
Deletedude, the ROM has the latest CM 12.1 launcher, kernel has nothing to do with a Launcher
FM radio is a CM source bug we cannot fix it untile Cyanogenmod fixes it.
ReplyDeleteGoogle Play is working,
did you flash another Gapps package ?
I said some of gapps and yes, Google Play is working. Am I supposed to flash another gapps? tried to flash the latest gapps anyway... but it always gave me an error.
Deletewifi problem maybe, i arleady tested play store, by installing games like clash of clans and it sync my account other sign in apps, don't know what problem might be. And this is not a porting bug
DeleteIf I flash the ROM and it doesn't found, Can I enter in recovery mode, true?
ReplyDeletewhat do you mean ?
DeleteImagine that my rom stuck in bootloop, cause I change the kernel archive maybe I can't restore by recocvery
Deleteyou can go to recovery
DeleteThanks
DeleteIm waiting for blisspop mtk6582 now im using resurrection remix but when i remove the battery it bootloops unless i whipe cache
ReplyDeletemt6582 blissPOP coming soon, I am working on it, first need to finish off blissPOP for mt6592.
Deletethat is kernel instability, no fix for that but no a big deal, unless you turn off your phone a lot, try to wipe Davlik cache that might fix it
Thank you guy for this rom. i have followed your guide to port the rom for my mtk 6592 device but i have some bugs:
ReplyDelete- when i put only one sim card in my device, i can make a call easily, but when i put my second sim and i try to make a call,after selected the sim that i want to use to make the,the phone reboot
- sometimes,when i turn off the device (for example to sleep),when i power on the phone,its sometime in recoverymod or it gets stuck on boot
can you help me?sorry for my english, i'm from a french africa country
2nd SIM is not working, it is a bug in source. I will try to fix.
DeleteIn recovery clear cache and reboot
Soft touch buttons and power button and volume buttons not working man helPP
ReplyDeletethank guy but is it the same bug(2nd sim not working) with blisspop rom?
ReplyDeletesame bug in all ROMs
DeleteWhen I try to record a video leaves me that I can not connect to the camera on Bliss Rom mtk6592
ReplyDeleteyou cannot
ReplyDeletereplace whole usr folder, if it does not work then it is unstable kernel
ReplyDeleteContinue without recording what I can do?
ReplyDeleteWith videorecord illussion I can record, but it havn't got fullHD resolution, what can I have it?
Deleteyou can change resolution from settings, don't expect to get Full HD recording from a ROM which was not built for your device. This ROM is not built for your device and it will not have the same specs as your device, you just ported it
DeleteMy rom has NFC, how you could include this in the rom?
ReplyDeleteyou cannot
DeleteAny help with Contact sync
ReplyDeleteturn off location in SETTINGS, reboot your phone. Work for me
DeleteHi I successfully ported the AICP rom to my mt6592 but I cant connect to wifi. I already performed a soft reboot but it still doesn't work. Any help on this will be greatly appreciated. Thanks for you hard work.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your help.Wifi works now. This rom is awesome.
ReplyDeleteenjoy,
Deleteplease consider clicking on ads
Yes off course. I will.
DeleteYes off course. I will.
Deletethank you for telling the fix,
Deletebut it only works for a few devices
I manage to fix sync problem with installing other Gaps
ReplyDeletewill your lollipop ROMs work for me without sim issues? I use:
ReplyDeleteMt6592 lollipop 5.1 stock ROM
3.10.72+ kernel
my roms are only for 3.4.67 kernel
Deleteso I'll have to downgrade back to 4.4.2 right ?
DeleteDo you have any tutorial on how to make ROMs for my device using an existing UI like touchwiz,sense,xperia or even LG ?
Deleteincoming call ui is not showing i cant receive any incoming calls
ReplyDeleteCan I port pacman ROM for mt6582 v/x
ReplyDeleteI ported this ROM to my device and it works! yeah i saw the little bugs even the sounds wont work and the 3g also tnx for giving me a try for this rom i know you can fix this problem soon goodluck ;)
ReplyDeleteno gob joj on carbon rom reverse Screen and is bloked on starting application, juste for your information i have primo h3 mtk6582
ReplyDeletein build.prop find a line called hwrotation make it 0 and save
Deletenot work after change line retation 180 on 0 boot loop
Deleteyou did something wrong, changing rotation does not result in a bootloop
DeleteI change nothing just retation after is boot loop, and why you are detelt my reply, and in first with out change is work after change not work why and is you rom and you have to reply me and finds the solution
DeleteDid you solve it ? cause I have the same problem
ReplyDeleteNope could'nt solve it there are a whole lot of developers but NOBODY HELPS
Deletethnx for your rom it's really awesome, but i have a problem
ReplyDeletehardware buttons such as power and volumes are not working
even by replacing generic.kl with the stock one .. what should i do ?
replace whole usr folder
Deletereplaced the whole folder .. same problem
Deletecan you help me ?
DeleteMy phone has 16Gb memory (3Gb internal for aplications + 10Gb storage) and 16Gb External MicroSD.
ReplyDeleteThe storage of 10Gb (Phone storage) are gone. How to solve.
that is not a bug which can be fixed. This ROM is not made for your device to use the full storage. You just ported the ROM
DeletePlease can you upload one+2 launcher i saw it is petty cool
ReplyDeleteone+2 launcher, will do it but for now try the one+1 launcher i have already uploaded it here
Deletei had a problem with google contact sync etc today i fixed it by turning off gps and then reboot and now the problem is solved
ReplyDeleteCamera is green & when I click for photo shoot so camera doesn't work and force stop working.....plz help.......!!!!
ReplyDeleteMy android device is HTC desire 816g based on mt6582....I made success fully ported ROM for this device.......but some problem like otg support , camera , sensors.... Should not work.....so plz. Help....!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOTG is not supported sensor is a source bug, camera is working
DeleteHi Ajit. I found a bug in the rom. My network signal drops out at least 5 out of 10 times when receiving and making calls. Any help on this will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
ReplyDeletereplace firmware folder from stock to port but do not delete existing files in port rom
DeleteThanks for your help. Signal has improved a lot after replacing those files
Deleteenjoy
Deleteplease consider clicking on ads
on htc desire 816g based on mt6592 i successfully port aicp and it boot perfectly but after mins it just freeze and wont boot anymore,can you help to fix it
ReplyDeletedid you do wipes before flashing ROM
Deleteyea wiped data,cache,system and dalvik before flashing it and do it more than 3 times every time i wipe it boot back but freeze again
Deleteafter booting go to recovery and wipe cache again and reboot
Deletesame problem,every time i wipe cache it boot but in while it freeze, is it fixable?
Deleteshould i try blisspop or i'll face the same problem ?
MTK Hacker plz help. How do I make the home button? she did not even close the application
Deleteyes maybe try blissPOP, the kernel might not be supported on your device
Deleteit works good but after advance boot and soft reboot sim,wifi,bluetooth still not working even audio
Deleteplz help for carbon rom after change retation bootloop
ReplyDeleteMTK Hacker plz help. How do I make the home button? she did not even close the application
ReplyDeletereplace generic.kl fails
ReplyDeleteI tried to replace usr or only keylayout, but did not help
Deletekernel unstability then, stick to on screen nav bar
Deletethanks so much it works great now but have problem with recording video only it force stop
ReplyDeleteyou must use 3rd party app like videocam illusion
DeleteAICP Do not see the contacts on the SIM card
ReplyDeleteis your SIM being detected ?
DeleteYes. i can call
Deletein blisspop when turn off phone its bootloop i have to wipe cache to boot again
ReplyDeleteany fix please ?
there is no fix, I haven't faced this problem and I am not using the ROM currently
Deletesim card is not detected and replaced etc/firmware,wifi still not working
ReplyDeleteplz help
you have lost IMEI restore it using MTK droid tools, i have a guide in the tutorials section of this website
Deletei did already but it didn't work :(
Deletein aicp when i get incoming call no ringtone just vibration
ReplyDeletehow can i fix this
while audio works great
Deleteyou either have turned the volume down for ringtone or you have not set a ringtone, go to settings and set a ringtone, and do not set a custom ringtone choose from the default ringtones
Deleteit solved by installing new cm 12 theme,
Deletedose gps working and which sim card is wroking for 3g ?
maybe the theme you used before did not have ringtones, anyway glad that you fixed it.
Delete3G is working in 1st SIM not tested in 2nd SIM, GPS does not work
Ok, thanks a lot and congrats for your work.
ReplyDeleteI would like to know how this goes, as I would like to do this myself. Would be good to finally conquer this Chinese phone of mine!
ReplyDeletemaybe he is using default CM theme
ReplyDeleteI tried that, did not work for me
DeleteDwlded the Minogen12 theme from PS, selected the full theme including ringtones, even rebooted but no use
I get notification and other voip tones but no incoming call tones.
Also, incoming call disconnects after 2 -3 rings (Vibrations)
Please assist :(
Thnx
ReplyDeleteI will try replace these files and check again if the wifi remains
I was using euphoria theme and even selected ringtones from settings, same issue
stay in the default theme
DeleteHi
DeleteThnx for the quick reply.
I have set back the theme as default and choose tone from setting. Stock tone, still same no change (no tone)
someone seems have it fixed by changing the theme, waiting for the reply from him/her. I will add the solution to the post after i get the reply.
DeleteBut I have not face any ringtone issues at all try H2OS theme
hey,sorry for late and the bug was in aicp for no incoming ringtone i installed a cm 12 theme from play store and it fixed
Deletetheme name
Deleteflux theme
ReplyDeleteThanks Steve,
DeleteIt worked for me.
Also, I removed the Sim2 and it seems to be working as expected
Many thanks
amazing, please consider clicking on ads
DeleteThnx
DeleteAlready did.
Keep up the good work
replace /etc/firmware,wifi,security,bluetooth from stock to port
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot, but what with android.process.media stopped working?
Deletedo a factory reset from settings > backup and restore
DeleteI now installed BlissPop rom, because Resurrection Remix is not usable on my phone, and I have problem in Bliss Pop. Screen is flipped. Please help.
Deletethere is guide in tutorials section of this website to fix it
Deletehoy i fix the primary camera not work mtk6592 port octos in doogee valencia 2
ReplyDeletePorted octos with success, great rom.
ReplyDeleteHow to fix camera. It shows 8Mp, and the stock is 13Mp.
It's same for other cm12.1 mtk 6592 roms.
And can you do anything for phones with phone, internal and external sd storage.
can you help meto install MTK mod engineer?
ReplyDeletethe app cannot finded
CM does not officially support MTK so engineering mode will not work
Deletewhen power off (not reboot) my phone stuck in boot animation, i have to wipe cache to boot rom again and i faced this problem in blisspop,aicp and now in octos
ReplyDeleteplease help..
I have a question with your latest rom, OctOS. Everything runs fine except Settings always crashes. Do you know why that happens? Any tip, or suggestion?
ReplyDeletethat is weird it is working try to reflash ROM with full wipe data/cache and davlik cache
DeleteHmm If I do so, then when starting the setup screen runs and in the last part of setup the next button freezes and the app freezes too, crashes and brings me back to Wifi connectivity. It is weird becouse everything is working except Settings app and that starting thing. Anyways tryed all the Lollipop roms, and it happens the same thing with all of them.
Deletethat is problem in your stock rom from which you are porting then. Many people have ported the all of the CM 12.1 roms inclusing OctOS and only you seem to get the error
DeleteOf course yes, that is probably the answer.I'll use another stock. Thank you! Oh also have a little problem with lollifox making calls. Microphone is not working. But when using sound recorder it works. Any idea why?
Deleteyou're a life saver, thank you again!
you flashed wrong gapps
ReplyDeleteI flashed gapps from mtkroms.com (from Carbon ROM), because for Bliss Pop not available on site. What to do, to fix it?
Deleteflash from OctOS
DeleteProblem not fixed. When I press INSTALL button, google play crash and device go to bootloop.
Deletehey ajit im having issues with 3g/h+ any idea? how to make it work? i use aicp and octOS and even blisspop didnt work i replace the file from etc i search arund on google it still didnt work
ReplyDeleteHey Settings app is always crashing in OctOS, what should I do?
ReplyDelete*Edit*: Please Ignore!
DeleteLollifox problem solved.
ReplyDeleteGetting back to Lollipop OctOS, it seems that the only 3 thing I get from my stock rom is zImage, hwcomposer.mt65xx.so and libmali.so. So I don't think that the problem is with my stock rom files. Using his method http://www.mtkroms.com/2015/08/install-real-lollipop-on-all-mtk.html
Is there any other method(guide) I can try?
all these files contain a lot of information and are important. Think about it, if the files were just files then why would we need to replace them ? flashing directly would work wouldn't it ?
DeleteYou're right. I solved the problem. It's funny becouse I tried many methods, but was not thinking about keeping the files and not replacing them. So I got it solved by not replacing those 3 files.
Delete*2 files. I only replaced zImage
Deleteawesome, you might face touch issues
DeleteNo touch issues. But now I am facing a completely new problem: screen started to flicker, so I reflashed to stock rom with Sp Flash Tool, and the problem still remain.
DeleteCan this thing break my display, or maybe gpu? any idea? It looks exactly like on this iPhone. http://forums.macrumors.com/threads/iphone-4-screen-fading-out-white-ring-around-edges.1209823/
just as i said you might have issues as it will break your display drivers all the files must be replaced just as in the guide.
DeleteFixed the problem, only thing I need to fix is camera, bluetooth, sensors, gps and wifi :D Thanks for the help! :)
DeleteHi again. I am the guy who was trying to port blisspop to phantom z mini. I replaced the libmali.so file now after booting it shows a blank screen then reboots into recovery. Using phliz recovery
ReplyDeleteOk
ReplyDeletewith OctOS the Sound recoder not work!
ReplyDeleteHI MTK Hacker,
ReplyDeleteI have almost everything fixed on the BlissPop rom, thnx for the help.
2 quick questions:
A - How do I fix mic access to VOIP apps spl Google voice type. Gives me error as no access to Mic
B - Would you be releasing any update to the Bliss ROM as V4 is now officially released by the developers
Thnx for the Gr8 JOB
that is a ROM bug,
DeleteI might work on the V4 soon but don't expect it since I am working on other CM based ROMs
Thnx Mate
DeleteWill wait for V4 as and when you get time
Bliss is a gr8 for now :)
worked!
ReplyDeleteGo to Audio Recorder> Options, Archive type:
Change to 3GPP AMR or WAV
sorry, is: AMR to 3GPP or WAV
DeleteHi
ReplyDeleteIn BlissPop rom cannot receive SMS, only sending is working
Any suggestions???
there is patch flash it
DeleteI have the same question but the developer is the king
ReplyDeleteHope he lets us share
Yeah
Deleteand i am awaiting the AllInOne Bug fixers post by the author :)
LOL, Mediatek has the source code for MTK which they load in the chipset.
ReplyDelete| o | Yes, but only a patcher to adapt the rom for device i can do right?
Deleteonly patch without rom content, only libs and configs to make the rom usable at same device that i have!
LOL, mediatek provides the source code dude, if the manufacturer had the source code we can get the source code, infact Mediatek does not give source code to manufacturers. They give them the prebuilt android. Google before you comment
ReplyDeletei ported blissPOP on my gionee elife s5.5 (mt6592) but it stuck at starting apps can you help me pls
ReplyDelete