MT6592 ROM Testers Needed
Hello People,
Needed Urgently, I need good experienced porters, If you have ported atleast 5 ROMs to your device then mail me. It is very important
Currently i have been focusing on MT6592 development, but it is much harder than developing for Other MT65XX chipsets. So, I need some ROM testers who are running Android 4.4.2 Kitkat with MT6592 chipsets.
Anyone interested please email me : ajit4guraya@gmail.com
In the e-mail you must tell me the reason why you want to be a tester of my ROM
I currently have 2-3 ROMs which are in need for testing
For any further information please email me
And you must agree to my Terms & Conditions before you are eligible for testing ROMs.
Needed Urgently, I need good experienced porters, If you have ported atleast 5 ROMs to your device then mail me. It is very important
Currently i have been focusing on MT6592 development, but it is much harder than developing for Other MT65XX chipsets. So, I need some ROM testers who are running Android 4.4.2 Kitkat with MT6592 chipsets.
Anyone interested please email me : ajit4guraya@gmail.com
In the e-mail you must tell me the reason why you want to be a tester of my ROM
I currently have 2-3 ROMs which are in need for testing
For any further information please email me
And you must agree to my Terms & Conditions before you are eligible for testing ROMs.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteno
ReplyDelete