Q&A Thread. To Solve Problems For All MTK Devices
Please Comment down the problems you have. I will try to solve them all. And if you guys have Team Viewer it will be a bonus i can remotely control your PC and port ROMs directly for you.
Go On Post Your Problems and questions down below. Problems related to any MTK device.
I will complete any and all ROM port requests as long as you have Team Viewer
Go On Post Your Problems and questions down below. Problems related to any MTK device.
I will complete any and all ROM port requests as long as you have Team Viewer
Q/A and Solutions for all problems here
Hey i have a HUGE problem :\
ReplyDeletei got my infinix zero 3 days ago .. i was trying to put a custom recovery and i bricked my device .. i managed to get it to work (using a rom i got from a link here in this forum ) and now it's working fine ..
My problem is : Screen rotation is acting really crazy .. when i turn my phone to landscape the phone shows portrait .. when i flip to portrait it turns to landscape .. Temple run acting weirder .. to move the character i have to move the device up and down ( not left and right O.o ) Hope someone can help me am really sad about this !
and i can't send it to the care center because i got it shipped from another country , i'm from syria ..
if you can help me i'd be very pleased :)
can you tell me the ROM you are using ?
DeleteWhen it got bricked i used the rom in the second comment here :
Deletehttp://bbs.infinixmobility.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=294&extra=page%3D1
Am guessing maybe they changed the sensors in latest devices ( like mine ) and this rom's kernel isn't compatible with the sensors !!! But that's a long shot :/
so rotation is your only problem right ?
Deleteemail me at ajit4guraya@gmail.com
DeleteOh sorry .. I wrote the answer below
DeleteFacebook would be better .. Add me on : Abd Karkutly please :)
you got a spongebob Profile pic ?
DeleteYeah xD it's related to studying :3
DeleteYeah .. The sensors are acting weird not only in rotation .. In everything ! Like the Temple Run problem i mentioned
ReplyDeleteI tried changing the hwrotation in build.prop but that didn't solve the problem
HI I have a Mediatek tablet 10.1" with MT6582 cpu and 4.4.2 Android version. I tried a lot of ways to root this Tablet but with no success any idea how to root this tablet. THKS
ReplyDeletetry my guide to root it
DeleteI tried, it does n't work
Deletethat means you dont have a custom recovery too ?
Deletemay you please just tell me have you installed any custom recovery ? yes or no
ReplyDeleteNo I have n't installed any custom recovery because you must be rooted to install one and I cann't root this tablet
Deletelol no custom recovery can be installed without root to
DeleteHi friend, okay? I asked the Blu kitkat the kernel for my Life Pro smartphone and they sent me, only I could not find the zip file Kernel. I can send you the PDF vc and you have a verified for me?
ReplyDeletei dont understand what you are trying to say
DeleteI ask you this help because u have much, much more knowledge than me!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIts you send me your email?
ReplyDeleteajit4guraya@gmail.com
Deletedear ajit i ported your rom for xolo play 6x-1000 which is said to hexacore but it's having mt6592 chipset i have been working on this rom since two r booted successfully the only issue is systemui is force closing can you guide me how to fix it? also there is no status bar
ReplyDeleteI port my ROM to miui v6 but it isn't work bwcause it doesnt pass the bootanimation. I have teamviewer
ReplyDeletei don't understand what you are trying to say
DeleteI try to port a mtk6582 (4.4.2) to MIUI6. But when I flash the ROM not pass the bootanimation.
ReplyDeleteit is for 4.4.4 it will not work on 4.4.2
DeleteOh, okey... And you are going to do one ROM miui6 for 4.4.2? :)
Deletei will try
DeleteThanks for ur great work. I successfully port your miui v6 rom to my infinix zero and everything work perfectly except camera ( cant connect to camera) I've tried replacing all the camera files from lib folder from stock rom but no sources. Please what more can I do to fix the camera issue. Thanks
ReplyDeleteHi Ajit , I sent to you an email , please check your inbox.
ReplyDeleteCan you please help to port MT6582 rom to MT6572?
ReplyDeleteummmmmmmmm....
Deletedid you read the post ? this is obly for bug/error solving
It is also a problem for me that I can't port MT6582 rom to MT6572. If you know the method you can let me know. I will be grateful to you.
ReplyDeletethat is not a error/bug and i not even involved in the problems category
DeleteHello, I am using YUNOS and When I am connecting USB cable with PC for file transfer or something else phone become slow. And it's slow until reboot. Need your help for solution.
ReplyDeleteMy chipset is MT6572. Which tweak version should I download? Stock or CM?
ReplyDeletestock
DeleteNo its custom rom YunOS v3. Device (MT6572, Jelly Bean 4.2.2)
ReplyDeletei am just telling you to download and flash the "Stock" version of Pure Performance tweak
DeleteCapacitive button always turn on while screen light is on. How to solve it?
ReplyDeletethat is no big deal, it looks good anyway
DeleteIs there any way to turn it off without any app? and Custom rom not showing internal storage its just showing its own space. How to show internal storage?
ReplyDeletehow am i supposed to help you if you don't tell me your chipset and the ROM you are using
DeleteMTK6572
ReplyDeletedid you even read what i asked you ?
DeleteOh sorry. rom is lewa v6
ReplyDeletei do not support ROMs i did not make
DeleteI freaking gave you the solutions for the same question in two different places now shut up. We just jad a 7.1 and 6.3 aftershock recently and i am furious about it
ReplyDeleteI ported this ROM on my infinix zero 16g its very okay and smooth just this two bugs camera isn't connecting and I have replace lib.cameracustom.so and lib.camalgos.so and even used other camera apps still not connecting and the second bug is 3g isn't available just edge showing wheneva I put on 3g nonetwork..please help me and thanks for the good works..keep it up
ReplyDeletewhich ROM, which chipset ?
Deletei have a galaxy s5 clone.
ReplyDeleteI tried to edit build.prop
but then it stucked in a bootloop.
I got a copy of build.prop at the /system folder.
is there anyway to replace build.prop with orginal one.
shashi
atshashisrinath@gmail.com
yes you can, do you have the original build.prop ?
Deleteyes. I have it
ReplyDeletedo you have it in your PC or in the phone, if in the phone then go to recovery mode and then i will tell you what to do next
Deleteits in the phone. /system folder
ReplyDeleteok now im in recovery mod.
its in the phone. /system folder
ReplyDeleteok now im in recovery mod.
what is the name of the original build.prop ?
DeleteI cant remember it
ReplyDeleteopen MTK droid tools, select ADB terminal
Deletenow in the Command window type each line one by one :
adb devices
adb root
adb remount
adb shell
su
cd /system/
ls
Now after you type ls a list of all the files will come and find the name of the origianal build.prop and tell me
build.fprop
ReplyDeletenow in Command window type each line one by one:
Deleteexit
adb pull /system/build.fprop
*Then open MTK Droid tools folder, there will be a file build.fprop
Then rename it as : build.prop
Now type :
adb push build.prop /system/
adb shell
chmod 644 /system/build.prop
exit
adb reboot
what is the problem with PhilZ recovery ?
ReplyDeleteI folowed your guide till the end as I got the message "Your partition is only 6291456,ported.." it finishes with selecting fb2png and tune2fs but PhilZ recovery isn't installed when i go in recovery mode.
Deletedue, you did it wrong you have to uncheck fb2png and tune2fs but you unchecked all and only checked them
Deleteit was different for me, my bad
ReplyDeleteactually MT6582 is not supposed to have an error like that.
send me the screenshot of your PhilZ recovery maker folder : ajit4guraya@gmail.com
Ok thanks so much for your help
ReplyDeletedid't work :( any ideas?
ReplyDeletewhat didn't work
DeleteI Tried to install it correctly as you said to me but it didn't work
Deletecan you port it for me if you can? please
sorry i cannot do that
ReplyDeleteok
DeleteCan I port mt6582 ROM to mt6572 (mt6582 is a lollipop version )but my phone is jelly bean
ReplyDeleteno you cannot
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteuse 360 root
ReplyDeleteSalam bro! Bro i format my whole flash with sp tool now i dont have stock rom what i need to do to use my cell phone again plz help me
ReplyDeleteAnd i dont have backup of stock rom
DeleteSumsang grand gt i9082 mkt 6572
Deleteyou must find your stock rom somewhere
DeleteSumsang grand gt i9082 mkt 6572
Deletei will ban you for spamming. read what i said before. I said to look for your stock ROM yourself
DeleteI have ported MIUI 6 v5.7.2 on my mt6592 device.. but i am facing "Cannot Connect to Camera" issue... Can anyone please tell me hoe to fix this????? :)
ReplyDeleteI was in command screen but pressed "adb sideload" by accident, now it is stuck on that screen...
ReplyDeleteI tried long press volume up + power, volume down + power, and just power button...all three do not work
Please help.. thank you!
remove the battery and reinsert it
DeleteI have a guide to fix IMEI in Tutorials section of this website
ReplyDeletei don't really get what you are trying to say
ReplyDeleteTry creating manually and input your correct device resolution
ReplyDelete